Sunday 9 February 2014

Catching Up

So yesterday afternoon was entirely spent loving on Theo. That and giving the kittens some quality time, and I may have slotted a nap in there as well! Today will be mainly spent catching up on the skipped and scantily done chores of the last four or five days. The kitten room needs a good scrub, having just had brief sweeps and tidies since Thursday, I have just put today's fourth load of washing in and the kitchen needs attention. At some point this week I need to write the proposal for my EMA (like a dissertation) not to mention actually thinking about writing the thing itself, so yeah, not too busy at the moment...!!!!


Also, at some point, I need to make a bit more of an effort to advertise these pretties... can you blame me for dragging my heels a bit though??? They are both such darlings!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I needs a lovely home!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I does too! Pick me, pick me!


No comments:

Post a Comment