Friday 14 November 2014

Miranda

I'm not at all sure Miranda likes being photographed...


One week:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So over this photo business





Two weeks:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*baleful glare*


See what I mean? Not impressed!


She'll have to get used to it, because she's very photogenic! Miranda has lightened off a lot in the past week, and I do think she's going to be TCR- mink coated. You can see where her nose and ears are starting to develop their colour as well.


I've had to put the bigger collars on them already because they are such fat sausages they were getting too big for the old ones. of course these are a bit too big, but they are growing fast.


Last kitten tomorrow, so I'd better decide M or F really! Erm...

No comments:

Post a Comment