Saturday 15 November 2014

Girl!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

UNHAND MEEEEEE!

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Far too pretty to be a boy...

Ok. I've decided for now to assume Kitten 2 is a GIRL, although I may add I do not feel super confident of this. Her nether regions are still a bit ambiguous to be honest, but we'll go with girl for now.

Her name is Ariadne. If she is a boy it will be changed to Alfred, my reserve boy name. And of course whoever is lucky enough to take her home will have their own name to call her, so it doesn't really matter, but I am darned if I'm spending three months calling a kitten 'kitten'!

So there we have it. The Halloweens, from Agatha Christie's Halloween Party. Leopold, Ariadne, Miranda, Michael, Desmond and Nicholas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment