Saturday 6 December 2014

Food!

Nicholas has FINALLY discovered food... in a big way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


OmnomSQUEALnomSQUEAAAALLLLLL nomnomNOM!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh. My. Cat, lady, why didn't you tell me about dis stuffs before????

Er... Nicky... I've been putting it out for two weeks, mate! You snooze, you lose!

Speaking of snoozing, S and K came over today to visit the kittens again, and OF COURSE the little monkeys decided to hunker down for a long sleep. Sigh! But a sleeping kitten is still very nice, so they had lots of cuddles before deciding that MICHAEL will be their kitten.

It was a close one between him and Desmond, but in the end Michael was chosen. I'm pleased, as I think he will be the best match for them, and he is going to a home with a big sister cat (Lotti, another Indikon cat) and another Tonky sibling to come a few months after him. Plus a dog to annoy and several human slaves. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment