Saturday 15 October 2011

Getting Better


Inds, pre illness, looking particularly chirpy!


Inds, the other day, looking very poorly. I don't think she was really asleep. You can't really see, but she's crouching, keeping all pressure off her belly. She wasn't washing herself, eating or drinking. She kept climbing on me for cuddles, then having to get off because it wasn't comfortable :( so I gave her my fleece to snuggle with, which seemed to make her happier.


I don't think I'm going to get it back for a while! Indigo today, in a much more natural sleeping position (well, for her!) and  in much less discomfort. Still very sleepy though and not eating a whole lot. However, she put up a good fight this morning when it came to eye drop and antibiotic time- obviously feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment