Tuesday 29 May 2012

Window


What's that on my window?????


The window is open... but it isn't... but it is...


Ava hides on the cat tree until her world goes back to normal!
Afternoon!

So ages ago (ie last year!) I got these window screens from Petersham Products (who have not paid me for this mention or have any idea I'm doing so!) but what with one thing and another I didn't do anything with them. They come in all component parts, you see, and you put them together yourself. I am not especially handy and they looked altogether a bit scary! Anyway, eventually a friend's Dad came to the rescue and assembled the things, so I could put them up.

So one went on the bedroom window, one in the living room... and oh my word, what a blessing they have been in this heat!

Ava's still not sure though. She largely avoids the window sill, and if she forgets and jumps up there, she'll have a growl-off with the screen until she gets scared and runs away! Silly puss! The others are fine with them, Indigo especially loving the breeze and the exciting outdoor smells.

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! not being able to have wide open windows in this heat is a pain for indoor cat owners

    ReplyDelete