Thursday 7 November 2013

Ahem!

 I bought some cat toys. Because, y'know, I don't have many of those...

 
 
What??? They were a bargain!!! Every breeder needs a good stock of nice new toys, right? (yeah OK I have a problem. But they really were a bargain. Bulk buy on eBay!)
 
 

Sofia approved very much and promptly went bonkers. I suspect there may be a couple of catnip toys in the package given her reaction. There was also a package of stick toys, Sofia's favourite, which she managed to open, and then brought one to me for a game! Such a clever girl. Theo and Ava spent a happy afternoon romping up and down the hall with a purple fluffy mouse and Indigo had fun biting and licking the bubble wrap, but Inds is just a weirdo!

Right. Got to put these toys away somewhere before the cats get into the bag again...

No comments:

Post a Comment