Sunday 9 January 2011

Lovely AnnElise


Such a sweet girl! AnnElise is one of the quieter of her litter, but she's rapidly gaining in confidence now. When the others come out to play, so does she, and she's been known to stalk and pounce on a sibling with much skill. She's quite agile and has been known to jump up in the air, which I've not seen from her siblings. Boing!

She's gaining in confidence with people too, playing games mith me and batting at my hand playfully. Just earlier I was playing with the kittens en masse and AnnElise crawled right into my lap for a cuddle. And purred at me. Aww!
Her face has more cream on it than Hope's does, and where Hope has a cream back foot, one of AnnElise's front paws is paler than the other. So it's easy to tell them apart even when they are sleeping.

Just as an aside, I love how they look like proper cats now, and not bats or mice! Oh, and I'm typing this with Monty on my shoulder... he tickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment