Monday 17 January 2011

Sleep

As the kittens  become more confident, they learn to see humans as fun companions, despite their giant size. They also realise they are rather warm and cuddly too. So several times a day these days I find myself with a couple of napping kittens in my arms or on my lap. Not that I'm complaining. It's rather touching really. Sweet, trustful kittens!

Of all the kittens, Hope and Kenneth are the most inclined to doze on a lap. Although yesterday I was sitting with my legs up in front of me and I had all six, napping, on various parts of my anatomy. Of course the problem with having a lapful of small purry furry things is that you're basically immobile. If you need to get up, you have to move them, and then of course they look at you all reproachfully and make you feel guilty.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Indigo gets in on the action too.

Oh and botheration... Indigo has some new spots. Three of them. Back to the vets with us, then. Poor Indigo! And I've got a prospective family over tomorrow and one the next day as well... just the right time to have a scabby cat eh? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment