Friday 28 January 2011

Ava, Etcetera.


Nope, I haven't forgotten about her! Or her sister.

With the kittens about, I've rather neglected mentioning my two sister cats on this blog of late. They don't have anything to do with the babies, and as I've busily blogged about their antics, both Ava and Sofia have rather taken a back seat. Never mind, there'll be plenty of time to write about them when the kittens have gone.

They're fine though, both very well. Ava is a little old lady in training, she's a rather solemn puss who likes the quiet life. She came across a kitten not one week back (usually they are kept apart) Ava hissed at the kitten, the kitten (one of the girls, Hope, I think) hissed back with spirit and Ava ran for it... silly girl.

Sofia is a bit more lively, and has her usual 'mad half hour' when I come to bed, when she goes absolutely bonkers and rushes up and down the cat tree like a squirrel, chirruping away to herself. Then she settles down and can often be found in the middle of the night, behind my head purring into my ear.

Theo is as daft as ever, and he loves the kittens, in fact I think he will be more upset when they leave than Indigo. She will supervise the kittens from on high, but it's Uncle Theo who actually gets down and plays with them, and he'll wash them and snuggle with them too.  Big soppy boy cats are just wonderful!

Anyway, here's dear Ava, purring and making happy paws like the sweet thing she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment