Monday 26 January 2015

7.5 week bump

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Taken at 7 weeks- Friday




Back to the vets today with Miss Lucy, who has stopped bleeding (whoo!) but still has some odd symptoms we don't like much. But things are looking much better than they were ten days ago, for sure.


She had another scan today, and the vet actually brought all the equipment into the consultation room so I was able to see. Oh my goodness, wriggly little skeletons... Indigo never needed a scan so it was the first time I had seen kittens in utero. It was pretty special. I don't know how many there are but the vet had a good look and they looked active and healthy. I wasn't able to get pictures as Lucy wasn't feeling especially cooperative and really, we didn't want to stress her out.


I say I don't know how many there are. Lets just say I counted at least four! Also when I fondly suggested a small litter given Lucy's neat little bump, the vet and the nurse both looked at me and laughed. Ah... that'll be a no, then?


Realistically, if we can get to Thursday of next week before she has them, we have the chance of a successful outcome. She's due Sunday next week... so just hold on, Lucy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment