Tuesday 19 April 2011

Something In The House

Is what is bothering Indigo. So dust, mould, something of the kind...

Pollen, grass etc isn't affecting her, nor were the other things tested for... all that came back negative. So it's nothing I seem to be bringing in to the house, it's something that's here already.

I've given the go ahead to more tests which will hopefully narrow it down further- hopefully they can use the same blood sample.

I wonder if her habit of crawling right into the sofa cavity is affecting her? Of course I stuffed the cavity when she was heavily pregnant, didn't I, and then unstuffed it once the babies were on the move because I was concerned they would crawl in anyway and become stuck, and that fits with the dates her head got better and then got worse again... could that be it?

No comments:

Post a Comment