Monday 7 February 2011

Where Did You Come From?


Well, I jumped on the printer, balanced precariously on the ream of paper to get to the top of the unit, climbed over without falling off and crawled in through the cable hole, of course... surprise!

The kittens' vaccination appointment is on Thursday, not Tuesday as I'd thought. Bother. I didn't fancy waiting that long to get Indie seen, frankly, so I've made another appointment for just her tomorrow on her own. One lady who was planning on visiting soon has agreed to wait a bit, (she was ever so nice about it, bless her!) and the people who were visiting today haven't called to confirm, they don't have my address yet, and if I'm honest, I hope they don't want to come because I'm going to put them off. They were looking at several litters so in all probability if I cancel they will end up picking another pair of kittens, but that can't be helped, Indigo is more important and I reckon a stress free day today and tomorrow, plus the vet in the evening, is the best thing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment