Monday 28 February 2011

Monty The Bookworm!


Well, I can think of more comfortable places to snuggle, but apparently right on top of a basket of books is the place for Monty...

(how I stop kissing that little face, I don't know... or any of them really!)

Just got back from the vet after taking Indigo in (yes, again) this time because of the acne that appears to be taking over her chin! And of course for a checkup re her head. No medication, but the vet suggested loosening the 'crust' on her chin with a flea comb before cleaning her chin with the Hibiscrub, rather than trying to clean the crust with the scrub, so the Hibi gets to the underlying inflammation rather than just being smeared on the top. Makes sense, so I'm going to try that. I'll have to wrap her, as she'll never submit to that willingly, poor Indigo!

But the change to her head is incredible... the vet was very, very happy with how well that's clearing up. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment