Saturday 26 February 2011

Camera

Well, I'm finding it impossible to upload any pictures at the moment... Blogger keeps telling me I can only use pictures that I have a license for. Well, the pictures are MY cats taken in MY house with MY camera by... uh... ME, so  I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'll try again later anyway!

The kittens had their flea and worm treatments Thursday afternoon. You have to make sure they won't lick each other's necks for a few hours after the flea treatment is given, which is more difficult than it seems! So I gave them their treatment just as they were settling down for their longish afternoon nap, and then watched them like a hawk for a bit. They were fine though. The worm tablets were a bit more tricky... I had to wrap ALL of the boys to get it down... AnnElise was the only one who didn't struggle at all... such a sweetie she is!

Otherwise I'm just lapping up all the cuddles and playtimes that I can... as I'm very aware the time is now flying by and there's less than two weeks before they come home.



Edited to add- it let me in, after a few goes! This is a sleepy Kenneth and buddies, with their newly flea-treated back of necks (the damp bits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment