Monday 21 January 2013

Cold


There's been plenty of this in the Indikon household in the past few days. Radiators have become fiercely defended hangouts and activity has ground to a halt. Soft southern housecats, the lot of them...

Indigo, in particular will scarcely allow me to sit down without her climbing all over me. I'd be flattered, but I know it's only because I'm warmer than the bed! Still, it's quite pleasant, unless I'm trying to work and then it becomes rather less so. Indigo can be VERY persistant, and being a pampered princess doesn't help, 'no' doesn't seem to exist in her vocabulary.

Brrr. Can't wait for the spring. Stay warm everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny because neither Lisl nor Boo my other cat, really sit on my lap and I want them to!! They sit next to me all the time, but rarely on me. I don't know why they don't. Hopefully it's just because I get up and down a lot and not because they don't like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of my others will sit on me, except Ava at night but only if I am lying down and under the duvet. Theo's like your two and will sit next to me but not on me.

    Inds is just peculiar though!

    ReplyDelete