Sunday 20 March 2011

What Now?

So, I started this blog on the day Indigo went off to stud, and kept it up all through her pregnancy and the kitten's early lives. But now they've moved on... so what's next for this blog?  

Well, I still have four cats! They've been rather neglected in terms of blog space of late, with me wanting to get in as much about the kittens as possible, but now the babies are all off and settling elsewhere, there will be much more about the adults. What they get up to, any vet visits and so on.

Also, for those of you who need a regular kitten fix, I'm sure there will be the occasional update about the REM litter... put it this way, if one of the families give me an update, I'll be sure to share it with you. There's plenty of old photos I haven't posted yet, and no doubt plenty of musings on what I would do differently next time... because I do expect there will be a next time!

There's also plenty to discuss about Tonks in general, cats in general, and just about anything else that takes my fancy really! In short, I'm sure there will be plenty to waffle about.

I can't promise blog entries as frequently. Spring is here and my other interest, my allotment, is just kicking off. Much of my spare time for the next six months will be taken up with planting, weeding, watering, digging and other such pursuits (perversely, I enjoy it!) and then cooking and scoffing large quantities of home grown tasty veg. Or rather that is the idea... the growing season last year was a bit pants.

So a blog entry every single day might not happen- but the blog isn't going to go away... and then of course next summer/ autumn, off Indigo will go to stud again, and the whole cycle will start over. I can't wait :)


More about me on this blog? Quite right too!

No comments:

Post a Comment