Saturday 28 April 2012

Yes...



That is Indigo, licking my TV screen. Its one of the many bizarre things she likes to do, licking smooth surfaces- plastic, glass, you name it! Daft mog. Please excuse the piled up washing up in the sink!

Well, I have been absent for a while! It's been one of 'those' weeks, what with one thing and another, and I just haven't gotten around to blogging for a week and a half. Hopefully things will ease off a little next week though. Hopefully the rain will stop too! I still take Theo on his daily walk, or the lad does, but its safe to say he doesn't enjoy it as much in the rain and wants in after a few minutes. Whereupon he sits and stares at me balefully, as though I am personally responsible for the weather!

Oh and congrats to Amanda, who has a new kitten ruling the roost living at her house- he's chocolate and beautiful! Want!

3 comments:

  1. What Beth didn't say was that she's been incredibly busy organising my 60th birthday do for yesterday. It was fabulous, many, many thanks, dearest daughter!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Inds!

    Yes he rules the roost. Tonight we were dancing the Tonkinese Tango in the kitchen while I was trying to prepare my dinner (he thought it was his, even though he had his not 10 minutes earlier!). He likes to wind himself round my feet, just like the Siamese used to do to my mum.

    Well done for the birthday. It was my sisters today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisl likes to lick the bath so I know what you mean. Her and Boo are doing well and they make me laugh every day.
    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete