Ava is apparently NOT fine. Her bloods did show a slight anomaly in that her white blood cell count is low. Not dangerously low, but lower than it ought to be. She's got to go back in 4 weeks for a repeat test and this time it will be sent off to the lab for her cells to be more closely scrutinised.
It could be nothing. It could be something nasty. We'll have to wait and see.
Incidentally that decides it- until we know what's going on with Ava, Inds won't be going off to be mated- we WILL NOT be having a litter of kittens this winter. Many apologies to anyone who was hoping we might (I know there was one person at least) and to regulars who like to read the kitten diaries! Perhaps a mating next spring or summer, but not in the near future.
I'll still be posting, though! So don't forget to check back.