Saturday 18 June 2011

A Box


With a Theo in it. My favourite kind of package!

(and yes... 'vegetarian' shoes. Which means non-leather. That'll be my new shoes. No, my cats are not fed a vegetarian diet, don't worry! Cats are obligate carnivores. Yes, it's probably terribly hypocritical for a vegetarian to have cats... but I know an awful lot who do, even so...)

All quiet on the cat front (touches wood frantically!) and with the rain pouring down incessantly for the past week so it seems, I've been getting in my cuddles with the cats. Next week I'll have to spend lots of time at the allotment removing all the weeds I am sure have gone absolutely bonkers in this rain... so they might have to do without me much. For now though, the best place to be is snuggled somewhere comfy with a book and a  with a cat or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment