Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Great Escape


Video by S A- it's our Lotti!

http://www.youtube.com/user/suki888100#p/u/6/pB5au7buYcg well worth bookmarking this page!

Whenever I get a photo, or read an update, or see a video of one of the first litter of Indikon kittens, I feel very very proud. Look at the latest video of Lotti... what a smart, beautiful and affectionate young lady she's turned out to be, just like her mama. I'm loving that she's mastered opening the door, very impressive!

I've been spoiled with this litter, every one of the four homes the kittens went to have sent an occasional update, and as you can see Kensey and Lotti's family take excellent videos as well :) That's very unusual and I am grateful.
The time is fast approaching when the second lot of Indikon kittens will be on their way, (hopefully!)but this particular brood will always have a special place in my heart.

Right then, enough of that mush... Theo is howling at me for some attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment